₹725.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Rich in antioxidants, helps reduce weakness, builds Immunity, prevents arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress, Hypercholesterolemia, Protein Deficiency, Sexual Debility and rheumatism
Add to cart
Punch tulsi is a powerful nerve tonic that also sharpens memory
Strengthens & cleanses the kidneys and fights cardiac disease
Excellent for treatment of asthma and respiratory problems removes mucus from bronchitis.
Very effective in fighting Malaria and Dengue
Fights fever, common cold and sore throat
Maintains dental health and bad breath
A good remedy for headaches
It has powerful anti-viral and anti -bacterial properties
₹795.00Quick ViewAdd to cartOmega is an essential fatty acid for brain function and heart health .Effective in the prevention of Arthritis, diabetes,asthma,depression,
skin disorders ,macular degeneration & high blood pressure
₹695.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical attack
Fights cataract & improves vision
Prevention against cancer by strengthening the immune system
Protects the cells and Dna from damage.
Helps protects the skin
Very effective in treating colds
Good for Brain health and Blood flow
₹775.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Helps reduce appetite and aids slimming, obesity, excess cholesterol, increases thermo genesis & burning calories, reduces acidity in the Stomach and protects the gastric mucosa.
₹695.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Chrysalis contains all the essential amino acids. Helps boost energy, heal ulcers, reduce arthritis pain and inflammation & controls blood pressure. Rich in Vitamin A or beta-carotene, it plays an important role in lactating mothers. Effective against Diabetes. Balances cholesterol, antibacterial properties/detoxifier.
₹395.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
DON’T BE FOOLED(TM)
DON’T BE FOOLED IS AN EMPOWERING BOOK WHICH WILL POINT YOU IN A DIRECTION WHICH CREATES CLARITY ON READING LABELS, ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS, THE IMPACT OF EMOTIONS ON OUR BODY, EMOTIONAL EATING AND MORE…
TURBO CHARGE YOUR LIFE WITH CRITICAL INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP SLOW DOWN THE AGEING PROCESS WITH SIMPLE STEPS TO ORGANIC LIVING.
₹59.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Be Conscious Flax Seed is a seed procured from the flax plant. It has various health benefits and can add a lot to your diet if consumed regularly and properly. It is known for having high fiber content and low carbohydrates, it promotes healthier skin and hair, weight loss, the lowering of cholesterol, and digestive health. Its other benefits include that it is gluten free, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, has high amounts of antioxidants present in them, helps with the symptoms of menopause and regulates menstrual cycles and even helps prevent certain types of cancer. This is why flaxseed is known as a superfood.
Be Conscious Flax Seeds are nutrient-rich superfoods that you ought to have in your daily ‘must eat’ list. Take up a handful of these seeds and munch it at any time of the day or simply add it to any food preparation. It is a superfood that you must not skip on any day!
- Fibre-rich: 1 tablespoon of these seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fiber. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fiber that is required by the body.
- For Hair and Skin:- Nutritious Flax Seeds are the rich in vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids called ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid), so these essential fats moisturize the scalp skin from within and help reduce dryness and flakiness. The omega-3 fats benefit the hair by making it stronger, shinier and more flexible – so you will have less breakage.
- Heart-healthy: Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, it can be helpful in maintaining heart health.
- Skin-care: The alpha-linolenic acids present in these seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus can help improve the quality of the skin.
- Boost immunity: Antioxidants in these seeds can help avoid the harmful free radicals from entering into the body and causing harm to the immune system.
Add to cart
Be Conscious Pumpkin seeds are a good source of healthful oils, magnesium, and other nutrients that enhance the health of the heart, bones, and other functions.
Pumpkin Seeds, in general, are considered excellent sources of potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
The fatty acids in pumpkin seeds contain a range of beneficial nutrients, such as sterols, squalene, and tocopherols. Researchers have described the fatty acid profile of seeds, grains, and legumes as “favorable.”
Be Conscious Pumpkin Seeds can be consumed as they are. If you indulge in intermittent munching, Pumpkin seeds will be perfect for you. They are extremely nutritious and a minor inclusion of these seeds in your food every day can help you in multiple ways.
You can roast them, soak them or add it to smoothies or veggies!
- Beneficial for Postmenopausal Women
- Magnesium for heart health
- Boosts immunity
- Plant-Based Omega-3 Fats
- Helps in restful sleep
- Promotes Liver health
- Rich in vitamins A, B6 and C.