₹59.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Be Conscious Flax Seed is a seed procured from the flax plant. It has various health benefits and can add a lot to your diet if consumed regularly and properly. It is known for having high fiber content and low carbohydrates, it promotes healthier skin and hair, weight loss, the lowering of cholesterol, and digestive health. Its other benefits include that it is gluten free, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, has high amounts of antioxidants present in them, helps with the symptoms of menopause and regulates menstrual cycles and even helps prevent certain types of cancer. This is why flaxseed is known as a superfood.
Be Conscious Flax Seeds are nutrient-rich superfoods that you ought to have in your daily ‘must eat’ list. Take up a handful of these seeds and munch it at any time of the day or simply add it to any food preparation. It is a superfood that you must not skip on any day!
- Fibre-rich: 1 tablespoon of these seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fiber. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fiber that is required by the body.
- For Hair and Skin:- Nutritious Flax Seeds are the rich in vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids called ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid), so these essential fats moisturize the scalp skin from within and help reduce dryness and flakiness. The omega-3 fats benefit the hair by making it stronger, shinier and more flexible – so you will have less breakage.
- Heart-healthy: Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, it can be helpful in maintaining heart health.
- Skin-care: The alpha-linolenic acids present in these seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus can help improve the quality of the skin.
- Boost immunity: Antioxidants in these seeds can help avoid the harmful free radicals from entering into the body and causing harm to the immune system.